We are an Italian company that has been designing and manufacturing transparent coverings for private homes as well as production, commercial and public facilities since 1981. CO.IN. was founded in Forlì in 1979 as a shop that sold local industrial lock retailer. Very soon we began producing and marketing of tunnels and ribbed skylights. Every single model has been designed and tested by the technical staff, in this way creating a vast range of characteristics in very little time.
Afterwards, the company began producing cantilever canopies and other types of protection for entrances, optimising work efforts thanks to an increasing standardization of the types of products we offer.
CO.IN. coverings can be used everywhere, both in private and industrial buildings. They are also widely used in urban design, public places, schools, restaurants etc.
Currently, the CO.IN. facility occupies 1200 m2, 730 of which are dedicated to production.
- Prime alloy high resistance aluminum
- Aluminum and nylon fusion accessories
- A2 stainless steel nuts and bolts
- EDPM sealers
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) or polycarbonate (PC) slabs that are UV-ray resistant.
- Chromium-sulfate base pretreatment (golden color)
- Electrostatic polyester powder coating (average thickness: 60 microns)
- Oven polymerization that gives heat-hardening coatings reticulation and supplies a notably resistant protective covering.